Sunday, April 22, 2012

An extra site from Team Hellions

For those of you who may not be aware, I'm Kevin Hellions and I run a great site about comics, wrestling and more called TeamHellions.com  Recently thanks to the League of Extraordinary Bloggers, the Dork Horde and more I have been coming to Blogger sites a lot.  There are a lot of people posting some really great and cool stuff over here.  While my site is awesome, and I've been happy with Wordpress I thought why not get some more exposure?  So I created this as an extra piece to Team Hellions.  Some things will be fresh, some will be simulcast, some will be classic articles.  But if you like things on here, be sure to follow me and follow TeamHellions.com  Also, twitter.com/team_hellions and look for Kevin Hellions on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment